• Saturday, November 28, 2020

    write for AmsterDOCollaborate

  • The Crazy World of Valhalla Festival

    Four years ago, a mysterious night circus came to the Dutch capital. That was the very first edition of Valhalla Festival, an unbelievable night full of wonders, crazy fun and electronic music. Since then, the festival’s become a good tradition, and this year Amsterdam welcomes the latest, fifth, edition of a bizarre Valhalla ride. Dare to hop in?

    Join the fun on the 17th of December, 2016, at the RAI Amsterdam.

    The Cirque Mondiale

    Valhalla Festival is a one-night party that has been held in Amsterdam every year since 2012. The two pillars of Valhalla are the magical entertainment that is getting crazier from year to year and the best electronic music played by acclaimed artists from all over the globe.

    In 2016, the festival features 43 artists and has a promising diverse playlist that includes house, techno, electro and everything else that’s impossible to stand still to!

    Meet Six Noblemen of The Cirque Mondiale that will introduce you to the world of unbelievable and bizarre, blending reality with absurd.

    Watch the aftermovie of the last edition to tune into the right mood and see here for the rest of the aftermovies.

    A Couple of Tips Before You Go

    As people say, better safe than sorry. Here are a few things you should know before joining Valhalla Festival.

  • The minimum age at the party is 18. Don’t forget to take your ID with you as it is required to enter the festival. Note that a copy of your ID doesn’t count.
  • As the festival is circus-themed, feel free to dress up for the occasion.
  • Don’t spend half of the party queueing for drinks and snacks! Download the festival app and buy tokens for food and drinks. More info about the tokens can be found here.
  • The festival offers a couple of tap water points where you can fill up your bottle or a glass with tap water for free.
  • Taking pictures is allowed provided that you are using your smartphone or a compact camera. Professional cameras are not allowed on the festival grounds.
  • Protect your ears with special earplugs with a music filter. Those will be available at every cash desk at the party.
  • With a promo code ‘VALHALLA2016’ you can get €15 off your first ride with UBER in the Netherlands.
  • Note that it is not possible to re-enter the festival once you’ve left.


  • Finally, if you’re interested in joining the party, hurry up! According to the last updates on the festival Facebook page, 94% of the tickets are already sold. Do you want to fit in the remaining 6 percent?

    Have a great weekend and stay tuned with AmsterDO to get the freshest news about the city!

    Comments

    mood_bad
  • No comments yet.
  • chat
    Add a comment