Welcome to our weekly Amsterdam guide! Let’s see what the Dutch capital has to offer!
7 November / Paleis van de Weemoed
The Amsterdam Magic Show is the first and only English magic and comedy show in the Dutch capital. Entry includes a glass of Prosecco, a stage show and an after-party. Welcome to the wonderland where everything is possible!
11 November / Amsterdam Playgroup
On November 11th each year, the Dutch celebrate the Feast of Saint Martin (Sint Maarten). In the evening, children walk through the neighbourhood, carrying lanterns and singing songs for which they are rewarded with candy or fruit. Bring your kids to join the celebration this Saturday! The event is free.
12 November / Cinecenter
Join Cine Expat Amsterdam for their monthly foreign language film screenings with English subtitles. Next on the agenda is The Square, a satirical drama from Swedish director Ruben Östlund that won the Golden Palm at the Cannes Film Festival. Tickets are €10 or free with Cineville cards.
12 November / You Can Yoga
Free Guided Meditation is a 30-minute class taking place at You Can Yoga every Sunday until December 17th. Enjoy a half an hour of peace as you are led through different breathing techniques and meditation exercises.
More in Amsterdam and Around
- Rhythm & Roots at The Tropenmuseum
- Aleppo Exhibition at The Tropenmuseum
- Body Art at The Tropenmuseum
- Current Exhibitions at The Stedelijk Museum
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul & Cao Guimarães at EYE
- Dutch Masters from the Hermitage
- Johan Maelwael Exhibition at the Rijksmuseum
- The Dutch in Paris at the Van Gogh Museum
- We Have a Dream at the Nieuwe Kerk
Seems like that’s all for this week! Did you like our Amsterdam guide? Stay with us for more, we promise to create a similar one every week!